Monday, February 6, 2012

not a random picture post

or is it!!! 
 I have been good at taking photos everyday..although most are on my phone..and its kinda just a big collection of random photos!  But, at least I am taking more photos!
nothing special about this photo, except that sweet boy in it!  I just love the way he looks in this picture..

The boys join Harper in her crib to "visit" at least once a day...she eats up their attention!

They both LOVE her soo much, it is most often my favorite part of my day...watching them all smile, laugh and cuddle together:)

There is a new bike/walking trail behind my house.  I'm guessing they did work on it for a real long time, but since its behind the creek bed and behind all our trees we did not even notice until they were basically done with it!  What a nice treat:)  The kids and I took a walk the other day and it was so nice to have a place to walk/run/ride bikes that was so close to home!  Now, if I can just build Charlie's stamina so he can walk longer then 20 min!!

brother love:)

I'm going to go ahead and throw it out there that Harper will probably crawl late...I almost never get in 20 min a day of tummy time. It has to be the perfect scenario to get her to do tummy time without screaming or spitting.  Right as I snapped this picture she spit..on cue!

Another pinterest idea found here.  The boys thought it was okay fun, but nothing has topped the glow in the dark bath!  I found glow sticks on the $1 aisle at Target and bought quite a few and we have a glow in the dark bath at least once a week!!  No pictures..cause I am not that smart to figure out what camera setting it needs to be on to take a picture with the lights off!!

0 comments: