Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Easton Andrew

My sweet Easton;). How I love this sweet boy. He can charm ANYONE, make ANYONE smile and make ANYONE feel special.



He is such a hard worker. I know there are kids out there that really have hard core therapy and hard challenges to overcome...and Easton's are small in comparison. I still wish all things were easy for them..don't we all;)! I feel like lots that we do for Easton is some form of therapy...weather it's making a certain snack to provide the "feedback" he needs or reading more books than I actually want to read or constantly trying..without success ..to get this child to put some words together. His progress is there, but has slowed down. New goal...be done with ECI by summer..my march goal isn't going to happen;)



I've never met a happier child. He is truly happy 98% of the day. We are always told how happy he is;). If he is unhappy it can always be fixed with food!!;). This night it was dirty Braums ice cream...I love Braums..my husband does not..he has taught Charlie to call it dirty Braums too..



Love his hair;). Love it, love it! So much like mine..winter weather=lots of static;(



Love this boy in hats..except that it makes him look to old;(



This pic was from a few weeks ago when Easton got sick..when Easton does something, he goes all out! His poor body is so sensitive..to everything. I'm still holding hope that any day now we will hit that "I turned 2 and hardly get sick anymore!"



Love these boys and I pray everyday that they grow up being each others best friend. I remind them often that God chose Charlie for Easton and he chose Easton for Charlie. These boys are kinda complete opposites and I pray they always help each other out and love each others differences.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

Jodi said...

I will be praying for your ECI goals.... and for both of your endurance through obtaining them. Oh, how I "get it" about wishing things were easy for our precious babies. Thankfully, being adorable and happy and delightful comes easy to them!! :) Love you, sweet Easton, you cutie pie!