So, you guys know I am a fan of passes..then I feel like I have all these free options! We got a museum pass in Feb, but just finally made it there in April! We had fun, and we were surprised that there was a lot to entertain Charlie..not just older kids. He could have happily stayed in the grocery area in the children's part for hours, but Daddy got whipped by that real quick!!
we saw one of those 3-D movies there..basically about the Barnett Shell..really very interesting!
He loved the shades, but not the water coming out at you or all the other fun features! After the Dinosaur "spit" in his face he made his way to Daddy's lap!
This turned into "who can get who wetter"!!
hate that this is blurry, cause I love his face!
I don't think this was quite what you were supposed to do, but they were having fun!
Finally doing it on his own!
this will totally embarrass my husband..but doesn't he look hot here! I was just texting him this morning..reminding him that 7 years ago today he proposed to me...love it that 7 years later he is still hot to me!!
He could have built for hours if we would have let him!

This was how little man enjoyed the day..such an easy baby..when he thinks his tummy is full that is!!!
we saw one of those 3-D movies there..basically about the Barnett Shell..really very interesting!
He loved the shades, but not the water coming out at you or all the other fun features! After the Dinosaur "spit" in his face he made his way to Daddy's lap!
This turned into "who can get who wetter"!!
hate that this is blurry, cause I love his face!
I don't think this was quite what you were supposed to do, but they were having fun!
Finally doing it on his own!
this will totally embarrass my husband..but doesn't he look hot here! I was just texting him this morning..reminding him that 7 years ago today he proposed to me...love it that 7 years later he is still hot to me!!
He could have built for hours if we would have let him!
This was how little man enjoyed the day..such an easy baby..when he thinks his tummy is full that is!!!



1 comments:
Brad does look hot in that picture... Happy 7 year whatever you girls call that stuff.
Aric
Post a Comment