Okay, I cannot get theses pictures in the order that I want them to be...but that's not surprising! I had a great shower with my church friends and I was once again reminded of what a fantastic church home I have! I just threw in a few pictures..I didn't figure you needed to see every picture of every gift!!
This was taken before we headed to our GI specialist on Friday..turns out the "Lexus of formulas" can be topped by the "Bentley of formulas" that we are now on (EleCare). Texas passed a law that kids who are MSPI..Milk, Soy, Protein Intolerant...have to have insurance coverage on their prescription only formula. My Dr told me that insurance would fight me on it...um, if it is a law that they have to pay for it and they try not to..I'm pretty sure I'll fight harder! We will see how that goes! Anyway, the GI Dr said Easton was a "typical MSPI" kiddo and that by 1 yr of age he should be on whole milk and this will all be behind us..I am holding her to that! Within 1 day of starting the new formula, I had a new baby..I went from an average of 15 poopy diapers a day to 4 yesterday..and eating every 2-3 hours to 4-5..It's amazing what happens when your body can actually hold onto and absorb your food!!!!! So, with new formula and 2 meds for reflux my life is much more manageable!!!
I am so lucky to have theses girls in my life..I am even luckier that 4 of theses fabulous girls are my sister-in-laws..(Amber, Laura, Shannon, me, Christy, Ange, Tylene)
My other girls..well, most of them!



3 comments:
Glad you had a great shower! And, very glad Easton is feeling better!
hey girl- i have 2 cans of that! i will give them to you :)
ok- nevermind..it would have helped if i read the post ;)
and i thought good start was expensive!
Post a Comment