Thursday, May 27, 2010

cuddle bug

Charlie is my serious kid and has been that way since birth. Always independent and only needs to cuddle with us if there is a major boo-boo...I love that God makes each kiddo different and their own person! I love that I am getting to experience a different baby..each is great and wonderful, but I enjoy that Easton is so far his own person and not a duplicate of Charlie...which, lets be honest..it would be a bit difficult to create a repeat since they come from different mama's, but you get my point!!
I love that this time around I make a point to let Easton cuddle and not be the sleep nazi I was the first time around and insist that he be in his bed to sleep..I did not want Charlie to only be able to sleep in someones arms..not worry that is not a problem! The problem is that he can ONLY sleep in a bed!! We made some changes and Easton is put to be in different places all the time..one of them being my arms! right after his bedtime bottle..can you tell he is milk drunk!







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both boys are so precious. I love the fact of each personality being evident since birth. Bless all of you!
Bev B