Friday, April 30, 2010

It's 5:00 somewhere..

My favorite time of the day is by far 4:30-5. I look forward to Bradley coming home, having help and relief. I look forward to the few hours of playtime we have left before bedtime..but it is so much more enjoyable when there is 2 of us here..sometimes I just don't have enough hands for everyone so everyone gets "half way done things" and when Daddy gets home we each can give 100% to one kid each! Maybe this has me rethinking wanting a third...??!?!?!?!? Anyway, I am super lucky to have a hands on husband who walks in the door ready to play...by far, family time at night is my favorite time of the day! Proof that I do get time to hold him...just usually no one here to take the picture!
Getting better at the self pictures!

Love Easton in this one..

Love Charlie in this one..could have been great minus the hand over Eastons face!

Look, I have held him twice!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Hang in there!!! I totally get that feeling where everyone only gets "part of me" I don't get to give 100% to anything!! It gets better. And yay for loving Daddies!!!!

Amber said...

Let me start off by saying I love you. Now, everytime I see Easton with the onesie over the pants, the song "Let's Get Physical" by Olivia Newton John runs through my head.

(Because of the classic 1980's video not b/c of the lyrics)