Monday, May 24, 2010

Cant get enough of that smile!!

Amber was kind enough to stand over Easton and just wait for him to smile..luckily she did not have to wait long!! I cant get enough of this smile..when Charlie was a baby we had to WORK for every smile and we had to work hard for them...he was such a serious baby! Not Easton, you walk into his room after a nap or talk to him after he eats and is all smiles!! I love that he finally feels good enough to smile!!












5 comments:

Tylene said...

Those came out so well! He looks adorable. And I still love that shirt. =)

Anonymous said...

He looks like he feels so good and happy. Such good pictures. He is precious. Love him! Granner

Tracy said...

I love toothless baby smiles!!! :) So cute

Btw, I bought that same onesie and can't wait for Cason's to wear it! It's so cute!

Jodi said...

Sweet baby!! Love the skull shirt, too, btw. ;) Great pics.

LucieP said...

ooh soo cute! Love the shirt!!