So, for my moms mothers day I made this cool picture thing that I saw at Canton..it was one of those , "I can do that" and I totally could, it just only saved me $3!! But, the ones I made after that were much cheaper..just had to get the initial stuff!! So, I get it made and then the sister-in-law...who shall remain nameless... suggest filling it with new group shots of all 9 and updated family shots of the kids....this would be my mom's perfect mothers day gift..but nine kids???? Well, it went better then I thought it would. Take note, I did not say that it went great or even good..but, we got the job done!! Here are the ones of my boys ..btw..after the formula change and since he is now 6 weeks..Easton has been smiling like crazy..I just need to get it on camera now!
Thursday, May 13, 2010
boys
Posted by
amie
at
7:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
I think the pictures are adorable!
But where is the picture of your craft project?
Post a Comment