So, I do not have the energy needed to type out how I feel about potty training...but it was not something I ever intended to do with a 1 month old...but Charlie asked when Easton was 2 weeks old and I managed to hold him off until Easton was a month old. Charlie is sleeping through the night and naps without accidents and we can go all day without accidents..as long as we are not playing with all the cousins on my side..with them, he just cannot help but have an accident. So, any tips for being accident free while playing with friends would be great!
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
After potty training two boys, all I can say is learn to laugh A LOT. Also, be thankful that as Charlie gets older, when those weird anatomical questions come up, you can always say, Go ask your Dad!
Oh my holy greatness! That is AWESOME.
Post a Comment