So, Easton has been getting gifts since he was born and Charlie still has a hard time wrapping his brain around that..he may or may not have asked a visitor when they came where his gift was..I could have died!!! So, last Sunday at church Easton got a gift and Charlie insisted it was his! We let him open it and it was a 0-3 mo onesie..and Charlie persisted to tell us it was his shirt and then insisted we put it on him..by no means did it actually snap, but I tucked it and I was surprised that it looked liked it did. Charlie has been in 3T for about 6 months now and I assumed that the 0-3 mo shirt would go all Hulk on me..guess not!!
This was at the end of the pictures..inevitably the finger come out and I hear "no more pictures mommy..your frustrating me"..for real???? I thought I had at least 10 more years till that happened!!
This was at the end of the pictures..inevitably the finger come out and I hear "no more pictures mommy..your frustrating me"..for real???? I thought I had at least 10 more years till that happened!!



1 comments:
Oooops, I did bring Charlie a gift (as I am sure many others did) so I guess I am probably part of the problem! But that is funny!
Post a Comment