So, some of these..only a grandmother could love!!!
This was how most turned out..one or two kids were not looking..or just looked rough!
What can I say..there were ducks behind us..my child thought they were more interesting!
still not looking!!


So, we sat them down and they start complaining that "ouch, this hurts". We check the ground and there are no stickers. Someone may have told the kids to suck it up and not to complain..it was just Amber and I there and it wasn't me, but whoever said it shall remain nameless... Amber checked the ground again..no stickers. Someone tossed out a "hush and be quiet and stop whining" and then proceeded to kick off her shoes to start snapping some photos..and proceeded to step in the "not stickers, but dang they hurt things"...I thinks they kids may have enjoyed her pain a little to much!!

This was how most turned out..one or two kids were not looking..or just looked rough!
What can I say..there were ducks behind us..my child thought they were more interesting!
still not looking!!

So, we sat them down and they start complaining that "ouch, this hurts". We check the ground and there are no stickers. Someone may have told the kids to suck it up and not to complain..it was just Amber and I there and it wasn't me, but whoever said it shall remain nameless... Amber checked the ground again..no stickers. Someone tossed out a "hush and be quiet and stop whining" and then proceeded to kick off her shoes to start snapping some photos..and proceeded to step in the "not stickers, but dang they hurt things"...I thinks they kids may have enjoyed her pain a little to much!!

1 comments:
Literally laughing out loud!!!
Great pics. You girls really gotta teach me how to edit photos the way you do....
I particularly love Presley's dress! Whoever gave that to her must be a WONDERFUL friend with great taste! :)
Post a Comment