Charlie has been cracking me up, like usual and I know if I don't write theses down then in a month or two these are going to be gone from my mind!
*****
We are/were potty training and there were 2 times that he had an accident..let me correct that..he has had a million accidents while learning, but on two occasions I can blame the accidents on Dora. I think I was in the room next to Charlie and I hear "ayuda (help in English), ayuda". I did not hear "help me I need to pee now" so I told him I'd be there in a minute. When I get there he had an accident...when asked why he did not get me his reply was.." I said ayuda and you did not come"..thanks Dora...
*****
Sunday I had on a new dress (thanks mom!) and it had a cool/fun zipper design on the "chest " area..Charlie walks up and starts messing with the design and says "oh mommy, your boobies are so pretty"..nice, how much is that therapy going to cost us..
****
The other day Charlie went potty and he was waiting for one of us to help him get his underwear back on..well, I was feeding Easton so Bradley needed to do it....you know that daddies get distracted easily! So 10 min later I notice Charlie on the couch next to me..without his underwear on. Next thing I know Bradley ask Charlie what he is doing (playing with his penis is the answer), but Charlie's response was " Just petting my kitty cat daddy...we died at the uncomfortable awkwardness and big surprise his underwear got on in about 2.5 seconds!
****
I look forward to the day when all his funny stories don't involve body parts, but if I understand correctly... that is just not gonna happen with boys....Lord help me!!!

2 comments:
Oh what I have to look forward to with a boy. Yikes!
That kitty cat story KILLED me! Lol!! :) Funny boy!!!!
Post a Comment