Thank you Granner for our car seat!! We just got it out of the box and out it together...actually it comes assembled, but I learned how to use it. I have discharged plenty of folks who have no freaking clue whats going on and we sit outside in the Texas heat for 30 min and then realize they don't have all the pieces....anyway, its all there and we both know how to use it and tighten and loosen it........what can I say...were gifted!!
Sunday, July 29, 2007
Thank you Granner!
Posted by
amie
at
6:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
plesae excuse the dead bobcat in the background...I took the picture in the "dead animal room"...sorry animal lovers!!
Dont you just love how getting gifts for the baby makes you so happy!!!! You're going to have so much fun!
did that bobcat use to thang in your bedroom. it scared me when i broke my ankle at your parents house. thats a story long ago
Post a Comment