Thursday, July 19, 2007

3 dogs is not that much work...


I have been begging Bradley for another dog..I tried the " But I cannot have kids, cant I at least get a puppy"!! He had no problem telling me NO! Anyway, my brother and sister went out of town and we got to dog sit their 4-5 month old puppy, Max. He was so cute and laid back and well behaved..this may have worked to my advantage....Bradley now knows that 3 is not really that much difference. And no, I don't want to hear your comments if it is to tell me not to get a third dog..I cant have kids.....can I use that for everything!!! Anyway, here are some cute pics of Bo, Luke and Max.



Max..in Luke's bed..

I thought this was so funny..Luke was afraid of Max...Luke is not afraid of anything. So, first night at our house, Max takes Luke's bed...and Luke lets him!! Too Funny!! Luke came and slept next to my side of the bed so I was okay with that. He does that when Bradley is out of town or when he can sense I cannot sleep. I do feel better with him between me and the door so I do sleep better, but I just think it's funny that he knows those things. See, I love my boys....but they need a sister!!!!!

Have a great weekend..we start the celebration for Bradley's 28th birthday this weekend so hopefully we will snap some pics!


4 comments:

Jodi said...

Girl, I am SO trying to hold back my thoughts on three dogs.... Let's just say you are completely nuts. If you are dying for a sister for your boys, I have one that would be PERFECT. ;) I'm only slightly kidding...

Tracy said...

No comment :) j/k

Maddie said...

CUTE DOGS!!! want mine? I am about to send her to the pound!

Emily said...

You are one brave lady to want to take on three dogs. I can barely handle my one crazy dog.