Monday, July 16, 2007

Catch up..


Alright, less words more pictures is the theme for tonight! We spent the day at Hurricane Harbor...wet-n-wild for us "old" people. We went with the youth group and we lucked out cause we always had great kids around us. Addison went and was tall enough to ride almost everything..and she did it all with out fear. Where as her Aunt Amie....I was praying for God to calm my anxious heart as I climbed the stairs to the Der Stuka..I then apologized for taking up his time with that prayer..seriously! Anyway, it was a great day, but I am tired and I came home to finish cleaning house...the Home study is tomorrow and my OCD is in full throttle! And my fabulous husband gave me the greatest present to help me out in that adventure!!

I have been asking for the "Animal" for like 6 months now.....don't ask me yet how I feel about it...for $550.00 I should be way more impressed then I currently am. I also have not vacuumed in 2 weeks..so embarrassed..with my 2 60 pound dogs that is really like 2 months to the rest of the world! Anyway, maybe once I get up all that hair then later I will be more impressed!


Anyway, here are some fun photos from when Sage and Noah spent the night..it was so much fun. It has been so great having them close all the time. Sure am not looking forward to November when they go to Florida...we are for sure making the most of our time this summer!


Sage, Bradley and Noah at dinner


Sage and I...when all 4 of us were together it was all about Uncle Bradley!!



Sage and me working out..this pic she is smiling, but she really was working hard!




Love this picture..they love their Bradley. Bradley would want me tell you that he hates this chair and we are getting rid of it....I am not even fighting him..kinda agree with him, but I cannot tell him that !!



They love and miss their Daddy who is in Korea with the Air Force for a year.....so do I.

Anyway, so that what I have been up to..work, play and cleaning has been my life the past few days. After the Home study is done I feel certain some wine and sushi will be in order!! Oh yeah , we are also babysitting Bo ans Luke's cousin Max and I will certainly have pics of him up soon..he is a 5 month old puppy..who hopefully will be on his best behavior until the Home study is over!! Will blog after the Home study and update!

3 comments:

Jodi said...

I LOVE that pic of you and Sage!! So cute... may have to print it for my fridge! I am jealous I must say of all your time with your nieces and nephews! :) Oh, and when is the Home Study exactly? I want to send up special prayers for your peace and sanity! :) Keep us posted...

Oh, and did you go through with it on the Der Stuka?!?! That gets a huge HECK NO from me!!

amie said...

homestudy is going on right now..I am in the office while bradley is have his personal interview...going good!!

Yes, I did the Der Stuka...holy cow..

Abbe said...

I can't wait to hear how it went. I've been thinking about you all afternoon.