


Katie and Addison
This sidewalk chalk was fabulous and I recommend everyone purchasing some next time you or anyone you know goes to Canton, I had as much fun with it as the girls did!! Noah and Sage are coming over this weekend and I get to play with it again and I cannot wait!! You paint it on, but within 5 seconds it dries and looks way better then regular chalk. If you have any doubts I am returning to Canton in August...or at least I was until Bradley read this...and will happily get you some if you let me know!! After the painting we hit Chick-Fila and then went to my Aunt Charla's to swim..love Aunt Charla's pool!! Minus Noah's numerous attempts to drown it was a great day!! Here I am with my favorite 5 children..I know I am partial, but they are all to cute and they all bring so much entertainment to any day!

Katie, Noah, Sage, Brady, me and Addison
Hope you are all enjoying your days as much as I am!

3 comments:
What fun!!! I sure wish I was with you guys! And yes, I want more info on that sidewalk paint stuff... Reagan can enjoy it in a few years! Ha! Looking SO forward to seeing you all this weekend!
BTW, I am just thrilled you are blogging. It makes me feel not as far away!!! Love ya!
Looks like fun! :) I miss those girls and mr. brady! i know bryson misses them too! i may have to invest in some canton chalk! bryson would love that!!! so let me know when you are going! :)
Hey Amie! How are you? Its been forever since I've seen you or talked to you! I get a frequent update from Abbe! I'm so glad you are blogging and it sounds like you are doing good! I look forward to reading more about the adoption updates!
Post a Comment