Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Our Home Study is done!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!! Our home study is done!! Our caseworker left our house after 4.5 hours of question/answer. She was so nice and so easy to talk to..I was real relaxed and it was just exciting to talk to her and get to ask questions. We are just one step closer to getting our baby now!! We should hopefully be approved within a week. We may not be on the Internet for another week, but we will be in the book as soon as we are approved! Please keep us in your prayers, this process also and whoever God has chosen for our birthmom in your prayers. We know he has his hand in this process and he will bless us in his perfect time!

This is our happy face!!

9 comments:

Tracy said...

Yea!!! Wow...4 1/2 hours! I'm glad it's over and you can rest! I'm sure y'all did great and like you said, you are one step closer to getting your little baby! :) Can't wait!

Jodi said...

YAY!! I didn't realize it was TODAY!! So exciting. I just LOVE that you are blogging through this whole process so I can be up to date! Still praying like crazy... Love y'all!

annalee said...

praise God! go ahead and breathe another big sigh of relief! what a good feeling!!!

Emily said...

Yea! I am so excited for you guys taking one step closer to meeting Baby Way. I can't wait. Always keeping ya'll in my prayers.

Maddie said...

CONGRATUALTIONS!

Jodi said...

Needing pictures of that nursery!! :) Have any?

amie said...

We are almost done with the nursery..just the crown molding, but we are closer. We are planning to buy the furniture next week, so I may hold off until we get the furniture in..you can tell the walls are charcoal gray when the black furniture is next to it!

Tracy said...

Black furniture ROCKS!! :) (bryson has black)

Claudia said...

Hey Amie, Its been a long time. I am always asking Lacie how you are doing and now I can check in on you myself! I will keep you in my prayers. Good luck with everything and I look forward to hearing your mom stories!

Claudia