Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I am old for writing this post...

Okay, so I went to upload my pictures from Bradley's b-day weekend with our families and realized I only took 10 pictures and.....they almost all stunk!! I am not a photo person at all....the ones of Noah outside were fuzzy...I did not want to beat Bradley down and ask him to pose and smile for pictures....the group ones were all the backs of peoples heads...so the two pics I took of the flowers in my parents back yard are all you get!! So boring..sorry!!! We are headed to Fort Worth to stay the weekend there and play with some of our friends so hopefully I will learn to suck it up and ask people to smile..and ignore the eye rolling that will surely follow!!

This is a purple passion flower that my parents got from my Granddad's house and transplanted to their house. Actually, Addison and Grandaddy (my dad) planted all these. Since they came from my Grandad I want some at my house a little more now! I was telling the girls at work today...cause we were talking flowers like old people....and I was trying to describe it....I said God spent a lot of time on this flower and got real creative!
I LOVE ELEPHANT EARS!!!! Bradley took this picture and it stinks.....he was not interested in taking my picture with the big leaf...I wanted to be next to it so you could see how big it was! I love elephant ears, but I do not have shad to grow them in, so I live through mom. She planted these from a bulb this year and they got this big within a few weeks..maybe a month with all that rain. I so wish I could grow these at my house!


4 comments:

Jodi said...

I love your blogging... you type exactly how you talk! Feels like I am just listening to you tell me all about everything! :) Makes me smile.

Looking forward to more old people pictures.

Praying for fabulous news from Children's Home...

annalee said...

oohh, beautiful pictures!
and hope today might be the day you get a great call from christian homes!

Abbe said...

that flower is cool and the elephant ear-HUGE, your arms look extra skinny in that shirt!

Emily said...

That purple passion flower is beautiful. I think I need to get some of those in my yard.

Hope you hear from Christian Homes soon...sending up prayers.