Monday, February 28, 2011

I found a boy craft

I should maybe preface this with I found a slightly feminine boy craft..per my husband.  I love getting crafty during nap time and I almost always do girl crafts because...well, almost all crafty stuff is geared towards girls. Not all, but most.  So, I made these during nap time last week and I loved them..Bradley died a little bit inside when he saw them, but hey..the boys are 3 and 11 months..I won't dress them like this when their 12:)  And yes, I did make a matching belt (Bradley died a little more at that), but that was a separate craft day and that was all I got done during that 2 hr nap time.  Charlie likes to wear belts, but he has trouble with regular belts..getting them off and on.  This one he can get off on his own..so no accidents=happy mama!
And while I get this is not every one's style...OMGoodness, I think they look stinking adorable in them!!

2 comments:

jenna leigh said...

love them!! i wish i could sew and i would so make some. haha.

Katherine Hopkins said...

Sooooo tempted to make these for my 3 little guys, they are adorable!