I never really intended to post our Valentines card since I would have had to take a picture of a picture, but since I haven't blogged in a few days..and had no new pics really..I pulled out the Valentines cards. I don't think I have done cards in the past, but Charlie needed some for school..so I made some for him and some of both boys for family! I took about 20 pictures..never really got a great one..and Charlie managed to drop Easton only twice...not bad!
I was trying to get a different angle of the boys since the ones where Charlie holds Easton look funny..I don't think I was to successful in finding a pose that worked better..
While I was enjoying all the outtakes...we finally let the torture of pictures end!
This was the Valentine I made from scrap blog..totally copied from The Craft Monkey blog
This was the best I got of both boys!
and the final product..I'll admit..I cracked up every time I walked past the framed one in the house!



2 comments:
SO FUNNY!
Wow.... that is CUTE.
Post a Comment