Thursday, February 10, 2011

camera phone

I realized I had some good/fun pics on my camera phone and I had yet to get them off....so here is a hodge/podge of whats on my phone:)
This was not only cute to me, but if you could have heard the booty shaking song he sang while he peed..."Cowboy needs his privacy" sung over and over....it was priceless!

Our parents are so good to send us pictures while they watch the kids...thought both boys looked to cute..and kinda big:(

this kiddo loves the swing!

Momma and Charlie at GiGi's 85th birthday lunch!

Libby Lou riding her horse..I think this one was maybe her daddy's or mommy's ,but she claimed it for the day!

Eastons first time on a horse..I think!

This kid loves Coke the horse...he wanted to ride it with Libby which was so sweet..until he insisted she always sit behind him..still working on sharing!

Playing with our scissor game from Aunt Ange and Jay..this book that you are supposed to cut up has been a huge hit!

Love this one of Grandaddy and Charlie!

1 comments:

Tylene said...

I don't even know what to say about the cowboy potty pic aside from the fact that it is TOO cute!!! And he will kill you one day for that. =)