Any month now..we will be crawling..Easton may be the most laid back kid ever (that's code for, he is still not crawling:)!! And I'm sooo cool with that, I totally earned it after his brother!
He does get on all 4's and rock..and rock..and rock..just not much actual movement yet!
If someone is behind him, half the time he just does this as opposed to rolling over..he will stay like this looking at someone/something for a good minute or two..crazy kid!
This cracked me up..he was staring at his Daddy..whom he is in love with..and he just stared and it was like he was memorizing every detail about Daddy..he was not tired or in a zone..just totally fixated on Daddy.
I totally get that East..Mommy still has those days!









1 comments:
I love how enamored he is with his Daddy! And he's just a laid back mellow fella. He needs his mohawk and skull shirt on b/c he's a "rocker."
Post a Comment