Love those pics. Seriously. You guys are in trouble. :) :) :)
Ok, I am a HUGE dork. Been sitting here for SEVERAL minutes trying to figure out his shirt! Kept clicking on different pics to enlarge them, etc. You know, we do signs in this house. And the "d" in his shirt is actually the real sign for "f". So I was trying to figure out what "fufe" was.... I need to get out more. :)
A friend read this on a starbucks cup and passed it on to me..
"i wish couples who desperatley take every means to conceive a child would realize that adoption is a wonderful alternative. a child who becomes your child through adoption completes a family. just as when you commit to your spouse or partner there are no biological ties, yet a family was formed. this child enters a family the same way! it is not blood and flesh that form a family, but the heart."
1 comments:
Love those pics. Seriously. You guys are in trouble. :) :) :)
Ok, I am a HUGE dork. Been sitting here for SEVERAL minutes trying to figure out his shirt! Kept clicking on different pics to enlarge them, etc. You know, we do signs in this house. And the "d" in his shirt is actually the real sign for "f". So I was trying to figure out what "fufe" was.... I need to get out more. :)
Post a Comment