So, Easton just cut his 10th tooth and this one was his roughest..teething has not been that bad for Easton, but this tooth..it sucked. I came into his room the other morning and found my sweet boy with blood all over his face, ears, hands and clothes. After a quick panic since he is on antibiotics for an ear infection and I panicked thinking and eardrum ruptured since there was a lot of blood in and near his ear. Nope, ears were fine..I looked into his mouth and there was a HUGE blood blister were his new tooth was trying to come in....I have never had a tooth do that this bad. I ended up having to change his sheets..and I hate changing crib sheets and stain treating the feet of this PJ's. It did crack me up to find his feet all chewed on!!
okay, this doesn't look that bad, but as much as I hate changing sheets, it must have been bad for me to change them!
poor baby:(
Tooth #10 is all in now and we are happy and relatively clean!

3 comments:
Oh my stars! I've never heard of that before. Bless his heart.
Goodness gracious! Poor baby! AND Mommy!
poor baby! and i totally agree changing crib sheets is the biggest beating!
Post a Comment