Wednesday, February 9, 2011

rodeo:)

So, I finally got to go to the stockshow and the rodeo..as did the rest of my family!!  I have been to selective parts of the stockshow to see my Grandad there with his rabbits, but I have not done the "whole rodeo/stockshow thing"....we did and it was super fun!...and a bit cold!  Highlight of the day was the rodeo and the bull riding.  It was fascinating, but I leaned over to Charlie and told him he was not allowed to grow up and be that kind of cowboy...just the ranching kind!  He was confused, but I felt better!
I mean, come on...how cute is this!

I was impressed that he left his hat on pretty much the entire time!

So, Easton was extra cranky that day..and Easton does not do cranky.  Half way through the day I notice hives on chest....he also had a lot of poopy diapers and I ran out of diapers..leaving him sitting in poop for about an hour..which leads to massive diaper rash..and then he feels hot...102 fever..Well, its no wonder he was a bit cranky!
I did find the milking the cow part interesting..and all I kept thinking was that I needed a cow...we go through almost 6 gallons every 2 weeks.  This cow put out an easy 2-3 gallons in about 5 min...its worth looking into:)

And here is our attempt at a family photo..

still not quite right

and we give up!!!

He wasn't cranky the whole time!!

His hands are the most fascinating part of his day!  I would have like a group shot of the whole Way family, but I am not sure Easton and Bradley were up for it!!!

1 comments:

Tylene said...

Charlie just might be the cutest cowboy I've ever seen! And poor little Easton. I hope he's feeling better by now.