Thursday, October 28, 2010

zoo:)

The boys and I headed to the Zoo today and it was a blast..the weather was AWESOME!!!  I usually cut out after 2 hours because the heat is wearing on me and I am done!  But I could have stayed even longer today..I just cannot emphasize enough how nice the actual fall weather is!!!  I could be content with this kind of weather year round!!!  I told Kendra today that I felt like it was one of those "I am a good mom day" since we were outside and playing so long!...gorgeous day!!!!  I usually dont even take my camera to the zoo anymore since we have a billion pictures of all the same things, but I grabbed it today since it was "boo in zoo" time, or so I thought..it starts tomorrow, but I am glad I grabbed it anyway!!

 Easton started off tired and within minutes he was out!  He slept the first hour or so and then woke up for the rest of the day..what a life...snuggled up in a blanket while someone pushes you around...where is my stroller?
..I think they may call them wheelchairs??
 cutest feet of the day!!
 Kendra and her kids just got back from Disney..so they kept asking me to take their picture all day..I think they were still in "stop, pose and smile mode":)
 I wanted to get some good shots of me and the boys, but it is a struggle at this age..you know the age, the one where they never do what you want them to do...this stage lasts a while, huh?  This was mine and Charlie's best of the day.
 This is what most looked like..the "I don't want my picture taken" face..
 He was telling me the same thing here, but it sure looks like he is looking up to me thinking.."Holy cow, my mom is AWESOME"....right, that's totally his face?!?!?
 I feel like I will have all boys, I now desire all boys and pray for that sometimes, but then there are times when I think..I need a girl..like when they come up and ask to have their picture taken with you????  No male in my life has ever asked for a picture..there may be something to this girl thing!!
..you cant tell here, but Cass had her gun out..it was a stick gun, so I got my guns out..and totally thought of Tylene who went Tech..and then surprised myself that I knew "get your guns up" was Tech..since I care NOTHING for college sports..score one for me!!

Little girls also pose and stand still..what the heck???
 
 The birds..how many times have we all fed them??  Well, today we got our moneys worth.  At one point I had 4 birds on me..not on the stick they give you, but on ME....I thought it was cool..Cason did not:( 
We could have stayed in there forever today..once you got over the birds landing on you it was kinds cool.  But I was happy to get out before I got pooped on!
 Seriously, I have at least 20 more pictures where no one is looking, but I took a picture because some one would ask me too..that someone was almost always named Cass or Cason!!
 East woke up ready to entertain!!!  He has the greatest smile!!!..and never tells me no!!...it is beside the point that he cant even say it yet!!
 The title of this picture can be taken 2 ways...1.) my life really cannot be any greater than it is right now or 2.) all pictures will continue to have some suckiness to them until both boys are old enough to bribe..you choose!
..and no, my husband does not hit me..why does my eye look black???

 So sweet..until someone gets pushed, shoved or hit
 Everyone also has a picture of their kids on this turtle too I'm sure!  Turtles are not usually a highlight or an interest when we are at the zoo..until they mate..in public..totally in the open..and are loud...really, uncomfortably, loud....and all the sudden I am 13 again and giggling.  The place is bare almost instantly...everyone sees and hears it and leaves..except me and Kendra and some high school kids..we stay and giggle..and take video...yup, were those people:)
I saved you the awkerdness of watching the video..I'll just subject you to the picture!!

1 comments:

*Kendra* said...

I so wish you had put the video of the turtles on there! HYSTERICAL! Thanks for all the cute pictures! It was such a fun day!