Friday, October 29, 2010

camera catchup

 We have been cooking, well, I have been cooking and my helper has been cleaning up after me!
 I saw theses fun skeleton treats and thought I'd try them..I only made one and figured out what I needed to do differently for the next time...I'm attempting them again tomorrow, so we shall see!!
Even though I found the flaws and had things I wanted to fix..someone thought they were pretty stinkin cool!!

 Easton did not find avocados cool..he was out on this food, but I have started making baby food and so far he loves everything else!  In theory, his MSPI should not be an issue until I get to some stage 2 and stage 3 foods.  When he reacts to formula he cannot tolerate it, there is no mistaking it..but I still question if he is tolerating his baby food..no emesis, no crankiness/fussiness, but there is a definite change is his diapers that is very reminiscent of formula intolerance..anyone with MSPI have any input/advice???
 Such a strange color shirt..like the color of breast milk baby poo..but I love this shirt on him!!
No memory of where this is from, I just thought his smile was cute!
Charlie is a puzzle maniac..really, that's what he calls himself!  The puzzle he is doing there is a Gobots???  It was Bradley's when he was little and this puzzle is Charlie's favorite.  He like the thick cardboard kind that you can see the outline of the puzzle..only problem is that I cannot find them ANYWHERE???  The only ones I can find are the wooden puzzles..anyone have any thoughts?
I can cook and be in the kitchen forever..as long as Easton is up on the counter with me..I know Bumbos don't belong on counters, but I stick him in the corner..pretty impossible to hit the ground where I put him..so you can stop judging!!!
 Easton can hold his bottle now..HALLELUJAH!!  I suddenly found an extra hour a day now!  I am finding myself not as late to places these days! 
 So, we put Charlie in soccer..he is barely over 3, but we did it for 2 reasons.  One, I wanted him to mind/obey someone he does not know..someone not related to him.  So much of Charlie's daily interaction is with family since we are blessed to have almost all our family minutes away.  He has family watch him while I work, teach some of his classes at church and so on.  And you get away with more with family or you at least try!  So, I wanted him to mind and obey a complete stranger..unless they ask him to follow them into their car..we covered those kind of strangers!  I'd say its been a partial success..he does mind for the most part, but if he doesn't the coach could care less!  She wants this "to be fun" so if he does not obey or follow directions, she lets it go..drives Bradley crazy!!  The second reason was for him to have some boys his age to play with..almost all his friends are girls and he get so excited to hang out with boys!
It's been fun, but we are hoping next year will go better..his team is 3-4yr olds and all the boys are 4 or have turned 5 since the season started.  There is one 3 yr old girl on the team, but that's it!  So Charlie does a lot of standing around and lets everyone else run the ball!!
 He spends half the game walking around with an attitude..he gets frustrated when others score and he doesn't..he has yet to put it together that he must actually run after the ball to score a goal!!  He gets it when we practice, but chooses to keep that skill hidden.. I guess?!?!?!
Easton has enjoyed watching the boys!!
this would be the pout..the rest of the team and other team is at the other end of the field!!
#5:)
I noticed this the last 2 weeks..fingers in the mouth?  Charlie never chews o his nails or fingers, but the last 2 games he has for almost the entire game...I'm thinking this may be his nervous habit..if it is, it's one we will be working to break real soon!!!!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Soo excited he is playing soccer! We love soccer in our family. Zach always chews his finger nails during games when he was nervous. Way to go Charlie! So much fun ahead for you guys. Love ya!

Jodi said...

Great pics! Since he is not my kid, I find the one of his pouting on the other side of the field HILARIOUS. :)

FYI, we have found those cardboard kind of puzzles in 3packs at Walmart. They were just in a giant stack of them on the bottom shelf over by the box puzzles. Now, they were like 6-8 pieces each... not that hard. If you know how to get any Discovery Toys, they make a set of cardboard animal puzzles that are GREAT.

Jodi said...

Can you tell Reagan likes puzzles?! I just wrote a novel...