I intended to photoshop these just a bit, but when I wait to do that , I find they are weeks late getting on the blog! Theses are just a few pictures snapped from court...right after he told the judge he slaps his brother!!
These are not really great of anyone..but I was excited and thought is was way fun to have the same judge for each boy.
This was for Charlie's court visit..he was 8 months by the time we headed to court!
Easton totally laid one on the judge right as we took the picture!
Excuse Easton and me..no time to photoshop:) Charlie managed to psych himself out while waiting on the judge. He was hiding from her and getting more afraid of her by the minute and did not want to get in his chair where she would be able to see him..which some times I can let slide, but not while sitting in a courtroom:) I was kinda panicking about what to do if he was refusing to stand when the judge walked out...I did not know how serious they informed the "everyone one stand when the judge enter"..even 3 yr olds?? When the judge entered he got a a "mommy look" and stood right on up!!
This was for Charlie's court visit..he was 8 months by the time we headed to court!

3 comments:
GREAT pics. I especially love the one of Easton kissing the judge!!! Caption:
"Thank you SOOOOOOOO much for making this family official! You rock, Judge Lady! Muah!" :)
Charlie reminds me so much of my 2 yr old! lol...
I was wondering if I asked whether you watch Teen Mom? lol
If not, there is a mom on their that gave her baby up for adoption- I actually may have commented to you about this before- but it makes me think of you ! lol
So her baby turned 1 in the Spring and apparently, she's about to see her daughter for the first time- or maybe did (my dvr is backed up). I don't even know my point but would love to know your opinion if you're familiar with it.
Enough rambling for now! haha
That dress makes something on you look really pretty.
Post a Comment