Friday, October 22, 2010

phone pics

I need to do a real post, but in the mean time..here are some photos I found in my phone!

 I snapped and sent this to Bradley at work.. I think its adorable, but I know it pains Bradley a bit to see Charlie outside in just his underwear....in my defense, it wasn't just his underwear..he had on shoes too!
 Charlie often ask me to make things with play dough..he often gets a snake....  When Daddy is home, this is what he gets.  Is he trying to make me look bad, or what???!!
 Last time I was doing laundry I came back upstairs and was told by Charlie to get on the train!  And yes, I use all of those pillows..and none are even the decorative kind..I use 5 by myself:)  With all the pillows in the bed it amazing we have kids...oh, is that our problem!!..to much!!:)
 This was huge!  Grocery shopping is not easy with 2 kids, when one is in a carrier....there is NO room for your groceries.  Last week was the first time the boys rode up top together..my life was so much easier that day!!!
Charlie and I made Halloween cat cookies!  They were actually a fun and super easy cookie for Charlie to make...best part, I had no desire to eat them!  They looked fun, but did not sound the least bit appetizing!  Bradley said they were some of his favorites that I had made???  LOVE Easton's face in this one..he LOVES his big brother!!

1 comments:

Amber said...

I think the outdoor underwear picture is fantastic. You've got a giant privacy fence so it's ok!

I am making those cat cookies today to take to a peanut boil. Hope mine turn out as cute as yours. Probably not cause you're a detail person!