There is blogging to catch up on....but I am busy doing important things...like loving on my baby:) Working on Easton's 6 month update..shooting to have it up by tomorrow! That is, if I can ever put him down and focus!!!
*Easton makes me look tan:)
*I had a watch line this summer..that's never happened to this pale girl.
*I look so rough in this picture, but I hardly ever get "ready" anymore, so now this looks normal to me....I should be very worried.
*I used to not be a fan of widows peaks..I now think they are ADORABLE.
*Easton's hands are in his mouth 99.9% of the day..this is all new to me. Charlie never "teethed". His teeth appeared out of no where and he never had a sign or symptom.
*Easton's hand have been in his mouth for 3 months straight. We got our first tooth at 3 months and by 6 months we have EIGHT!!!
*don't judge our naked-ness and P'Js....his naked-ness and my PJ's...come on, we don't take those kind of pictures!


2 comments:
I know all about not getting "ready" being the norm! :) Makeup? What's makeup??
And I think my hair and my ponytail holder have become 1 by now :)
Reagan sees me put on makeup and asks if we are going to church! :)
I love posts like this. You write the EXACT same way that you talk. It makes me not have to miss you as much! :)
Seriously, it is SUCH A SHAME he is not a happy baby!!!!! :)
Post a Comment