There is a million really great reasons that I am behind on my blogging..I have only opted to share the really lame ones!
These next 7 pictures are just a large reminder that I will probably never get a great picture of both my boys again until they are bribe-able or threaten-able....all theses pictures are just a small representation of all the photos on my camera!!..reason #1..why blog bad pictures!
Charlie is reading his shirt to us..thanks, but we just said smile!!
nice..:)
Easton..bless his heart!!
Charlie: "you want me to smile?"
Telling us what Easton's shirt says..we got it, just smile please!
again with the shirt???
at least one child followed instructions!
just thought I'd toss this one in..this kid can be entertained for hours if you put him under the fan!!..reason#2 to not blog..when he is entertained I get work done around the house..and by work, I mean get caught up on The Bachelorette during nap time!
reason # 3...Charlie.does.not.cooperate when he sees a camera...case and point above!
reason #4...Easton looks like this in most pictures..he actually usually has a smile! But there is ALWAYS spit up on him. We average 5-7 outfits a day..I only wish I was kidding..
reason # 3...Charlie.does.not.cooperate when he sees a camera...case and point above!
reason #4...Easton looks like this in most pictures..he actually usually has a smile! But there is ALWAYS spit up on him. We average 5-7 outfits a day..I only wish I was kidding..reason#5..always doing laundry in free time..see above statement for explanation.



1 comments:
Yay for new pics! Even if they aren't your favorites, I love seeing them regardless! :)
Have to tell ya.... I just sat here and went back to the post of the day you found out about Charlie. I was reading all the comments posted, remembering that day and the weeks that followed AND the time in Abilene. Now, I see pics of your precious TWO boys, brothers beautifully and "wonderfully made" inside and out, brought to the perfect parents and into the perfect family... and I have no choice but to PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW. You, Bradley, Charlie, and Easton are living-and-breathing-answers-to-my-prayers, and it just brings me such joy and strengthens my faith. Thank y'all! Thank you God!
Post a Comment