Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fourth of July

So, I am behind on my posting, but since the plan is to get the blog put into a book for the boys..I am trying to keep up..even if I am a bit behind! The fourth was a great day and both boys did great all day...parade, pool time, Toy Story 3, dinner and fireworks..such troopers! Easton did great with the loud noises during the fireworks shows, but Charlie cracked me up when he covered his eyes not ears..it was to bright he said!!
I played with the editing on these..I usually stick with one style for each post, but I was experimenting with some new ones so it's kinda a hodge podge!Pool time!

What an amazing family photo...or not!

Someone was so happy to spend some time with Daddy.. after Daddy had been gone for a while!!

Chilaxin pool side!..this was before I put him in the ice cold water and he turned a cute shade of blue!

Sitting down to watch the parade!..they were super entertained and well behaved once it started!

he's mine girls...:)

Why does this make me laugh!!

this was the best it got that day!

same picture..I just couldn't decided which edit I liked best!

I attempted to take a picture of all Eastons fourth of July outfits..we went through 6 that day...why is my belly not that cute when it's that big!!

Since when did I get a lazy eye?...maybe that's where Easton gets it from:)..I notice it on both of us in EVERY picture!!
Someone thought this was cute and very funny.....
so someone else felt the need to duplicate!!

Charlie now thinks that parades are the greatest thing ever...good parenting on my part since I cant remember taking him to another one before this...!

Loved hearing Charlie try to explain "Independence" and "Freedom"..at least he knew the day was about more then fireworks!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Cute editing. What program do you use?

amie said...

i use picnik.com!