So, I come home from a weekend away to find that my sweet boy broke the rules and did something big while I was gone...he got a tooth! And the next day he got another tooth!!...at 3 1/2 months...WHAT???? I had no idea you could get teeth that early..I was even more shocked since Charlie was 10 months before he got his first tooth. I was looking this morning and since the first one came up on Monday they are now both almost 1/2 way out!! I will be ready for them to be all the way out...Easton is not loving his new teeth!!!
This was Monday..the next day the one on the left broke skin! (check out those lashes!!)
Charlie wanted to make sure we knew he had teeth too!!!
This was Monday..the next day the one on the left broke skin! (check out those lashes!!)
Charlie wanted to make sure we knew he had teeth too!!!



2 comments:
Holy moly they are so cute I Can. Not. Stand. It.
I love how he is looking at you in the pic of you opening his mouth. I think his little cousin may need that peace sign blanket if E's done with it!
He already looks different from when I was there! We had a talk and he promised me he wouldn't change.
Post a Comment