Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Real or Fake??

Okay, I feel the need to start out by saying..I love Easton.. so much that I still tear up every now and then when I look at him..my heart is just overflowing with love for that boy..he melts me in a way that my "serious Charlie" did not at this age...with that..tell me he doesn't look like a fake baby in these pictures!!???!?!?!?

Not sure if it is the pale or shiny that causes it, but I have a ton of pictures where he looks like a fake baby doll!!
****funny side note...I had someone the other day tell me that they were trying to describe how differnet the boys are..they really have been two almost completely different babies for me and when the person.. who will remain nameless tried to describe them she may have said "they are so different its like black and white with those boys".....um, pretty much!! She got embarrassed when she realized what she said, but I found her uncomfortableness super funny and entertaining!!

1 comments:

Susan @ Blessed Assurances said...

That's hilarious E does look like a doll in these pictures :)