Saturday, July 24, 2010

SeaWorld:)

SeaWorld was so much fun, SeaWorld was so stinkin hot, SeaWorld was fascinitaing, SeaWorld was hot, the animals at SeaWorld were amazing, SeaWorld was hot, feeding hte dolphins was totally stinkin cool, the weather was not....I get it, I live in Texas..suck it up......but dude, it was hot!!!!! Can I tell you that I felt very guilty for taking a family picture without Easton..luckily for Easton it's not a great picture so it probably wont make the book!
I think that these little ones were maybe feeling the heat a bit too!
I was SO surprised that he just reached right into the fish plate and grabbed the fish and fed the dolphins..and then complained when it was done to soon..lets be honest, he was hot and tired and without a nap..there was lots of comlaining!!
By far the highlight of his day!!
I only put this in as a reminder to myself!! Charlie was eating his apples while waiting for the seal show to start...he doesnt eat the skin on the apples and why would he since it's the healithiest part! Anyway, he finished all the good part and just decided to launch it 4 rows up..nailing a woman in the back...You can bet the we sure did turn around and aviod eye contact when she turned!
I think it goes without saying at this point that I love these type of pictures!

Checking out the baby seal..or the "toddler seal" as we were informed by a random passer byer who share their wealth of seal info with us...um, thanks!
Oh yeah, another AWESOME family photo (minus Easton)...this may be our speciality for a while!!

0 comments: