Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Slip and Slide

So, when we started looking for houses we looked for ones with pools..ours had a pool when we put the contract on it, but by the time it was ours the pool was gone becasue of foundation cracks in it. Bradley has promised me that we can put another pool in (not really, but I am really pushing that one..I even opted to not have a 4th child if I could have a pool..and while that sounds tacky, I had already decided on no 4th kiddo..I just hadn't told him that!) but until we get that pool we are going to have to white-trash it with our slip and slide..and dont think I am calling yours/all slip and slides white trash..but we white trashed it up!!! I have promised the kids to get two more slip and slides and that we'd connect all 4 accross the backyard..that will make for some fun/white trash times!!!
Katie
Charlie

Addison..her and Brady went so stinkin fast every time that EVERY picture is blurry!
see..this is Brady!

Sage
Noah

Easton chilled inside while the big kids played outside..check out those fingers in his mouth! He loves those fingers..no thumb, but yes to the fingers!!

Charlie may have placed the ball in his hand!!

LOVE.IT!!
Whenever Easton is in one of these toys Chrlie will..without fail, everytime..get in the other and declare that "You have two babies momma"..to which I reply that I sure do!..and no matter how old they get, I always will!!

1 comments:

Katie said...

kids love slip and slides so much. who needs a pool?

I have a two-finger sucker. :) Lucy's been doing that since the womb.