Thought I should clarify..after a few questions..Presley Faith is my new niece..# 8 actually!!! I just assumed when I put her picture up there that most everyone knew that Miss Presley was Christy and Adam's newest little one..# 4 actually!!!
I am in the process of hopefully moving this weekend..I emptied out my entire house yesterday and cleaned it for the next people..once Bradley gets the last few loads from the garage then its done...and then I only have one house to worry about....one that I am hopefully getting keys on today. There has been hang up after hang up so I am not holding my breath, but HOPEFULLY!! It will probably be a few weeks until I have Internet..it is supposed to be set up today..cause I am supposed to be in my house already...but I am not complaining, okay I kinda am, but I know there could be worse things right now!
I can hear Bradley's voice in my head right now....because as I type this, we have two very different opinions. I check the Christian Homes website every day, if I am being honest, its probably closer to 2 or 3 times, but who is counting. I checked last night and three more people got a baby...three more people who are not us!! Bradley and I differ cause his thought is why even check the website...I cannot even wrap my brain around that statement! So, I am pretty sure, but not 100% sure....we are now the couple who has waited the longest....so now I really may be bitter at someone else getting a baby before me!! All in His time, right!
Bradley did point out that we are currently a little overwhelmed with the move and its probably better we don't have a baby yet, while I agree 100%..that does not make me want one any less...

2 comments:
I am so excited for you about the new house!!! Can't wait to see pics! And maybe the real thing sometime soon. :)
Can I just say that I would TOTALLY check the adoption website repeatedly if I were you. I do sometimes on your behalf!!! And we are constantly praying.... your faith amazes me daily! (When I read that three more couples got babies, I nearly through my mouse through the computer screen. That is WHY your faith amazes me!) Love ya!
Amie-
I know we've chatted through email about our adoptions and I too am like you.....wondering why we don't have another baby yet..... My mom said something that stuck with me...and it helps me on the hard days....
It is clear that Reese (our son) was meant for our family. God specifically created this child to be mine. Why would I want to have a child just to have a child when God already knows their name and when they are coming home.... I want the right baby for my family - not just a baby to have a baby.
Praying for you guys, I know the wait it tough!
Post a Comment