Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sea World!!!

We got to see Shamu!!!!! That is all I still hear from Charlie..that followed by.."Shamu is a BIG whale"!!!! I took very few pictures from Sea World so when I get the rest from Christy then I will actually post one from when we saw Shamu! How thrilled does he look in our one picture together from this trip!!!...
This was an accident, but I thought it turned out cool!

Katie and part of Addison's head feeding the Dolphins!!!

I must really love my child cause this was NASTY touching that fish!! The Dolphins are a bit friendly and after we ran out of fish one still "approached" us and freaked Charlie out..and kinda his mom too!!

Best $10 we ever spent!!

"Uncle Daddy".....Charlie actually called Adam this numerous times that weekend!! Bradley was unable to come and Charlie latched onto Adam..big surprise, coming from our little "Guys-guy"!!

Checking out the Penguins..it was pretty cool...

How cool is he!!

Cousin fun time!!

6 comments:

Amber said...

Adam looks super skinny in that picture. What is about him that he gets called Uncle Daddy and Sugar?

Jodi said...

FUN!!!!

Anonymous said...

how can you be squeamish of fish but yet you don't mind posing sometimes with dead deer? I have seen those pictures too. you are too funny, Becky Broom

Anonymous said...

no comment...


Aric

Anonymous said...

Come on already I am ready for a new post. You are slacking again. It's not like you have anything better to do.

amie said...

yes, nothing better to do!! How about you come pack my house up and watch my 2 yr old and I'll sit around and blog..sounds great to me!!