Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Girls night..

I am old..not because I turned 30 this week. That did not make me feel old, I still feel 20 and I am wondering if I will ever really view myself as old. That said..I have old moments. We had a girls weekend a week or so ago it was just what I needed and I totally enjoyed myself that weekend, but my girls weekends have changed quite a bit!!! We got a hotel in Ft Worth for the night and got there early with the intent to get a mani/pedi, walk around downtown, nap..just do whatever we cannot do at home! Well ,we got there and....did nothing for about 3 hours! Kendra and I got there early and made bows..real cool I know!! Kendra found a new way to make bows and they are greatness!! Anyway, I got sucked in and we made way to many bows to even count!
Our mess of a bow making station!
When Christy and Shannon arrived we headed out to dinner..Mexican! Kendra and I were cracking up that we brought nice clothes and by the time we headed out we all kept on our t-shirts and hoodies! Not like the old days..this weekend was all about comfort and relaxing!
We came back and played cards, talked, made more bows and rented a movie..I almost made a mistake and ordered a questionable movie, but I quickly fixed it and we watched Ghost of Girlfriends Past..which I thought was cute! Since I am know for being the first to bed and the first to rise I would like to point out that I was last to bed and 3rd up...making progress!!

It was a fantastic weekend that was MUCH needed...even if I did have to share a bed with this girl!!!!!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Happy 2 year, 2 month, 2 week and 2 day birthday to Charlie (it says so on your counter)! And where are pictures of these new bows? I made need a lesson.

Jodi said...

I need pics of these "greatness" bows too!!!

And I will try to hide my Girls Weekend Envy....