We headed to the pumpkin patch out in Flower Mound again this year..but due our busy schedules the only time we could go was on a Sunday afternoon....not good planning! That place was out of control busy...like, even I was overwhelmed, not just Bradley! The kids had a great time, even if they only got to do a few things. Charlie still tells random people that we "go to the Pumpkin Patch!"...like they care!
The line for this slide was long and I was afraid that after waiting a long time in line he would freeze going up the stairs..or freeze and not want to go down the slide. I was talking him thru this while standing in line..telling him what would happen and how to get up there. I told him if he got scared when he go to the top then just slide down on his tummy..that was god planning. When he got to the top he panicked for 0.005 seconds and flipped over on his tummy and came right down..without ever holding up the line!!
Still learning to like bounce houses..He kept pointing and yelling at kids to "Stop jumping, Stop jumping". This look is so him..
The line for this slide was long and I was afraid that after waiting a long time in line he would freeze going up the stairs..or freeze and not want to go down the slide. I was talking him thru this while standing in line..telling him what would happen and how to get up there. I told him if he got scared when he go to the top then just slide down on his tummy..that was god planning. When he got to the top he panicked for 0.005 seconds and flipped over on his tummy and came right down..without ever holding up the line!!
Still learning to like bounce houses..He kept pointing and yelling at kids to "Stop jumping, Stop jumping". This look is so him..Why climb on the giant hay pile when you can just kick the hay...??




0 comments:
Post a Comment