I will probably never admit how many Christmas PJ's we have waiting on us..but I can own up to Halloween since there are only three this year!! I have not manged to get a pic in his last pair, but I figured someone needed a fix..family of course!! 
No, he is not miserable or unfairly treated..apparently he thinks its okay to flat out refuse a picture...um, whatever..I'm the parent, so whatever I say goes...right...??! Um, NO!!
No, he is not looking, but you can kinda see his smile. This is what all my pictures look like..he is hiding his face or running..nice!
Snapped this right before he covered his face..
Classic!! These are by far my favorite PJ's...due to my sight obsession with skulls..weird, right? Theses are even better since they glow in the dark....awesome..at least for me! I'm not the one sleeping in the room with all the skulls looking at me..Charlie was less then impressed..bordering on slightly frightened!! Looking forward to Halloween!!!!!!

2 comments:
Okay, I feel somewhat better now....at least not quite so alone. I'm sitting here looking at the pics of Charlie's skull and crossbones pjs while I drink coffee out of my pink skull and crossbones coffee cup. At least I'm not the only one with the weird obsession! Love ya. =)
He's such a cutie! I was given your blog by your mom. I teach art at her school and I've become a big fan of your bows (we loved the a &m ones). We're thinking of adopting and we already have our own miracle, Sophia through in-vitro. Thanks for all of the info. on your blog!
Post a Comment