So, I decided to take Charlie to the Zoo today..and that makes me a great mom to suffer through that sweltering 107 degree heat...okay, so it may not have been that hot, but that's what my car said! I asked Christy and Brady to join us at the last minute..knowing a day with another kiddo there would be much more fun for Charlie then a day with just mom!!..and more fun for me!
This was their train..Aunt Christy was nice enough to let them play on it ...I was dying in the heat and was ready to head indoors to the air conditioning.
Come on..so cute!!
Waving to all their peeps..
Bless his heart..he could not figure out where the voice was coming from and sat listing to this for a long time!!
Aunt Christy was trying to show them how to shield your eyes and peek in..she told them what to do with their hands and they did the same thing...it was wrong, but they looked too cute!!
Checking out the white tiger..look how cute she looks with #4 on the way!!!
Every time we go we go see Bonnie..never gets old!
Every time they play together they get better and better at just playing 'sweetly"..!!
The stroller served perfectly for them to stand ..see..sit..nice!
This was the highlight of my day..no, not the part where all the monkeys were having lots of sex..that part made me feel awkward for looking and yes, I was giggling like a 5 yr old! The highlight was Charlie and the monkeys interacting. Charlie would bang on the glass and they would bang back....then one got up and began running towards Charlie...and this is what you get!!!
Nice...it was a great day followed by a great nap!! Thanks for comming Aunt Christy and Brady!!

1 comments:
I have so many comments about the monkeys having lots of sex but decided against it since I am not sure who all reads this! It would have been funny though....
Post a Comment