Wednesday, August 19, 2009

B-day part one!

Lots of words will not be the theme in this super long post!! My computer has been acting up again so I am hoping to do a marathon of blogs before it dies again, but we will see!!
Charlie's party was so much fun last year we pretty much stuck with the same thing this year! We did a swimming party at my in-laws pool area and pretty much just changed the theme from camo to Mickey Mouse...for anyone who knows me ..this was a sacrifice for my sweet son..you know I am not a character person!!
This picture was number 700ish in my mom's attempt to get my Minnie mouse tattoo..I told her not to get my nose..not my favorite..and in her attempt to cut it out it only got big and bigger!

My poor sweet Dad spent pretty much the entire time blowing up water balloons for the kids..by kids I mean the adult/kids...after about 100 balloons I was out! I kinda remember telling SOMEONE that it would be a good idea to do this ahead of time...but what do I know...

Yes, this floaties are not coast guard approved....but they keep him alive and above water which is more then I can say for the TWO coast guard approved life vest we have..any negative comments for the floaties can bite me...can you tell I've had this conversation a time or two!

LOVE IT!!!

He knew just what to do since Daddy's b-day was in July..he blew so hard, but just could not get those candles out without some help!! I meant to get a family picture of Bradley and I in our $4 Mickey mouse shirts and Charlies $7 Mickey Mouse new bathing suite..but that was just one of a 100 pictures I did not get that day!!



Cake ball # 15..I wish I was kidding, but I saw this kid with more cake balls in his hands then I care to count!! He would ask different people and who's gonna tell the birthday boy no!!..and since there was about 100 cake balls, 15 could go unnoticed!!

This is the only picture I got of the Mickey Mouse cake balls I made..just a cake ball on a lollipop stick, but I used M&M's for ears before I dipped them..turned out pretty cute!! I can say that since there is no actual picture!

see, more cake balls...

This boy loves his "motorcycle"...I felt bad that we give it to him..and then take it away, get onto him for screaming and make him open another one just to take it away...vicious cycle!!

No need to get off the tricycle to open more gifts!
Many little helpers!

He loves this t-ball thing and plays with it every day and has found that the bat is multi purpose..uh oh!!
So far he is still a lefty..I cracked the joke that I was gonna encourage baseball since he is left handed and that did not go over well with Bradley! He tried to act like we would never force sport on him...who is he kidding, its just cause he hates baseball!!



All the kiddos! I am amazed they all sat still for so long..and it was a long time!!
I think this may be my favorite picture from the day!!!

This just cracks me up..what else can we get on him!

The minute he gets shades..he thinks he is too cool!!

"What up"

This one I put in here thinking of my brothers..any guesses why???



Texas Star cake...need I say more!! This is not the one I really wanted, but since that one was $174, this became the one I wanted!!
Once I get the other ones off shutterfly I will do b-day part 2!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Were you scratching an itch in that ode to your brothers?

Wish we could have been there. I love all the bright colors. Maybe next year it can be a Barney or Teletubbie birthday!

Anonymous said...

No clue until Amber pointed it out. I guess I just have a pure heart, and dont notice things like that. Lokks like he had a great day.

Aric

Anonymous said...

love all the girls together 4th from right her little titsare starting to bud I want her in bed she would hot, little one on the right, just thinking how nice herpussy would look and feel once I got her panties off