To say we have gotten our money out of our Zoo pass would be a huge understatement!! When I was working on Friday Bradley and his mom, Tutti, took Charlie to the Zoo. What a fun day for all of them! In case anyone missed the memo..Charlie changed Mutti to Tutti..and it sounds so stinkin cute when he says it!!
Petting the baby longhorn..Daddy is nicer then I am..I often skip this one, cause you just have to wash your hands again and even then, the smell doesn't go away..
this is another must do every time we are there..somethings never get old..
Cool guy in his tiger shirt next to the tiger...love his face!!
Petting the baby longhorn..Daddy is nicer then I am..I often skip this one, cause you just have to wash your hands again and even then, the smell doesn't go away..
this is another must do every time we are there..somethings never get old..
Cool guy in his tiger shirt next to the tiger...love his face!!



1 comments:
I know I had the MOST fun at the zoo that day with my 2 favorite boys! The only thing missing was you Amie!!
Love to go to the zoo with you anytime you invite me.
Tutti
Post a Comment