Friday, August 14, 2009

Pictures from amie

Click here to view these pictures larger

10 comments:

Allene said...

Loved the unique poses and great expressions on each you in nearly all the pictures. It would be hard to pick a favorite!

Jodi said...

Oh my word, they are SO GOOD! 50 was my fave I think, but all were FABULOUS! You sickening photogenic people.... :)

Brenda said...

After 30 minutes, I've picked my very favorite 14, but LOVE #79. I really saw his personality in them. Love the one of you twirling him, #36, your hair looks like a shampoo commercial in that one. Love the one of you all jumping..... so many cute ones.

Michelle said...

WONDERFUL! How on earth do you pick your fave? I'd just wall paper the house with all of them!

Michelle said...

WONDERFUL! How on earth do you pick your fave? I'd just wall paper the house with all of them!

Alicia said...

Those turned out great!! Who took them? Love the mohawk.

Amber said...

Am I the only one wondering who the random blond haired little girl was?

Anonymous said...

Such TERRIFIC photos! Your photographer has a great knack for capturing special 'candid' moments of very creative 'poses'!! I loved #7 & #8 of Charlie looking through the boards. You can see the 'little boy' in him... I remember so distinctly when it seemed all of a sudden Brian looked like a little boy and not a toddler any more! For him it was around 3 years old... I think Charlie's sneaking up on it already! :-) Such cherished moments!! ~ Aunt Marcia (sorry for the "anonymous" but I couldn't get it to take my sign-in)

Marcia and Sandy said...

Also LOVED #68 of Charlie 'sheltered' by Bradley... it is such a touching shot and it struck me as a metaphor for our relationship with God, our Father and Protector. It really evokes a feeling!

Tylene said...

Those are so awesome! There's absolutely NO way I could pick a fave, so I'm not even going to try! And how in the world did Charlie go from that teeny tiny precious little baby to such a big boy with so much spunk?! He is so precious and y'all truly are such a blessed little family.