Friday, August 14, 2009

Family Photos!

On Tuesday night we got our family pictures taken and wrapped in Charlies 2 year pictures. It was a great experience..and taking pictures with Bradley is usually the opposite!! Kendra's sister is a budding photographer and we talked her into taking our family pictures and we were thrilled with the pictures. Mid way through we mohawked up his hair and he only had a minor meltdown that it was not a "yellow Mohawk"..and I had a minor mental melt down that his hair was to long and forming a curl on his head:( ..needless to say when we got our haircut the next day we got some yellow and green wax!!!

His actual b-day was on Wed and Bradley and I took him to Incredible Pizza...he wanted to go to Chucky Cheese, but we hate the food there so we decided to eat and play at IP and then just play games at CC. By the time we left IP we were tired and headed home..if we thought he would not notice we were severely wrong! C and M called to wish Charlie a happy b-day and it was the first time that they were able to hold a conversation on speaker phone..and it was so cute to hear him sing Happy Birthday to them...yes, he missed the concept that the song was supposed to be sung to him and instead sings it to others....but at least he knows the song!! At the end he told them he loved them and Bradley asked me if I thought it made it harder on them...I thought about it and decided yes, but maybe the good kinda harder.

Still waiting on photos from his b-day party and when I get them I will put them up! I know I have been slacking on blogging, but that is due in part to my lack of picture taking..all the photos from IP are from my phone and are probably not worth putting up!

Still no word on the adoption front...still waiting patiently..well, depending on who you ask will determine the level of patience they say I have!!!

0 comments: