This was from his b-day breakfast at home...
My morning child!! I love how happy he is..assuming he has gotten his "bi-ta-min and Tar-tin"..he rolls out of bed asking for them!!
I love any reason to use the special plate!

I told Charlie he could have whatever he wanted for his b-day breakfast and his request was "Yogurt, boo-berries and cherries"...bless his heart!!
Top is off with the worlds greatest Mickey Mouse cup full of milk and its the beginning of a great day!!
My morning child!! I love how happy he is..assuming he has gotten his "bi-ta-min and Tar-tin"..he rolls out of bed asking for them!!
I love any reason to use the special plate!
I told Charlie he could have whatever he wanted for his b-day breakfast and his request was "Yogurt, boo-berries and cherries"...bless his heart!!
Top is off with the worlds greatest Mickey Mouse cup full of milk and its the beginning of a great day!!




2 comments:
I'm so glad he is using his cup! Make sure he takes it to college with him.
He looks like such a big boy with his longer hair. I can't believe he is 2. I was just thinking how it's now been 2 years since me and the kids were there.
I forgot to make a comment about how much space was in between his food items...
Post a Comment