Saturday, June 6, 2009

Uh oh..

Charlie asked me on Friday morning if he could "eat at the table with my chair, please"...when he speaks to me in sentences I still get excited and cannot believe he is so big and can talk so good! So when he ask for something that is usually a no, but asks in a sentence that ends with please he usually gets it..for now at least!! He wanted to eat his oatmeal and watch Mickey Mouse...Before you judge and call that TV my babysitter..don't....Because that would be WAY wrong!! That TV is a bad babysitter..he was so into Mickey Mouse that he would not eat..in fact theses next two pictures were taken minutes apart..
NO CHANGE!!.. No movement either..some babysitter. Every few minutes I attempted to get him to look at me and I'd say "take a bite". He really never took his eyes off the TV and just ate like a zombie!! It was fun and all, but pretty sure that won't be happening much more!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Hilarious! I love that you thought to take his picture while he was a tv-watching statue! :) Hey, NO ONE around here will be judging about the tv. Our is ALWAYS on. Rarely do we sit and watch it (except at breakfast, yes we do!), but Noggin is on at our house. No worries. :)