Thursday, June 4, 2009

My baby

There are very few things that are "baby" in our house...it's sad that he is getting so big, but I get that 's how it works!:( I try to enjoy every moment..even the falling down, throw down, "hello, I am almost 2" moments..cause I am realizing it will all be gone to quickly. It was a nice treat to walk in yesterday to wake him up from his nap (that part is never fun!!) and find him sleeping like he did when he was a baby..so stinkin sweet I just wanted to cuddle up to him. Last night when I checked on him before bed he was just like this and sucking his thumb...he is still my baby!!..and from what I understand, he kinda always will be...

9 comments:

Jodi said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..... :)

Amber said...

That is one big diaper! I had to change Kirkley in the car and the only spare diaper I had was a size one. She could still fit into it!

The Davis Daily said...

I love the position that they get it! It's like "hello here is my diapered hiney." So cute!

Tracy said...

SO CUTE!!!!! Don't you just love watching them while they sleep? It's so sweet :)

Brenda said...

Love that cute little bottom! And yes, he will ALWAYS be your baby, even when he's 29 and making you so very proud of the MAN he has become.... I'm tearing up .... thinking of the book 'Love you Forever". I gotta get a life, that's 3 times I've cried and it is 6:44 AM!

Melissa Taylor said...

I have a five and a half year old that is still my baby!

Being a Star said...

Missy likes to sleep like that too.

MELANIE said...

He can still be called a "baby" until he's 2 (my rule!) and even then he'll ALWAYS be your baby! :) so stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmm I am getting so hard thinking about how tight his ass would be