Charlie loves to sing..any song. Half the time our ABC's morph into Twinkle Twinkle and then into Row Row Row your boat. I have been meaning to get him on video..but never remember!! If you notice, when he sings his ABC's he is always trying to lay flat on his back..in swim lessons we float on our back and sing our ABC's..and he always hated it so we practiced in the bathtub and now anytime he wants to sing his ABC's he automatically attempts to lay down!
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Now I know my ABC'S..
Posted by
amie
at
7:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
:) Love that kid!
Awww...sweet little voice :)
...and sweet little hiney!
That is some darn good singing!!! Love it!!
Lovelovelove the videos!!
I wish we could have some quality bath time at our house...if my 18 month is in there longer than 8 mins, he poops...just saying!
Post a Comment